Foreword: For the sake of authenticity, the only editing and censoring that has been done are name changes of people mentioned within the entries. I have also added paragraph breaks when necessary for better organization, since in journal 2 onward I write continuously with no distinction between subject change.
Note: Italicized and stricken through words represent words/sentences that have been crossed out in the journal entry.
All My Story Ideas
- Perfume – About a young teenage girl writer,
whoseone of her wrks is made into a movie. 10 bks. (fiction)
- Ghosts – About a young girl who befriends 3 ghost who live at her house. (Supernatural)
Life’s gameRenee’s game – About a wealthy girl who is always lonely, so turns to playing vid. games. (Real-life fiction)
- Conquest – About an elf who wants to take over her world. (Fantasy)
- My Muse – About a girl who starts a music studio that helps musicians find jobs/sponsors. or helps companies find musicians.
- Elf Prince – A Rock star (Bryce) meets a young writer (
Rina)Alice) at a ball celebrating a studios 50th annni. He falls in love w/ her.
DreamReality – About a girl who goes to meet allthe gaurdians of the seven rainbow regions.
- Hide ‘n Seek – a girl is forced to dress as a guy and to be the lead singer of a boy band.
Queen King Vs QueenQueen Vs. King, Jack Vs. Jill – set in 1946, then in 1320 A.C.D
This was a cool entry to revisit. It reminded of the roots for 2 of the stories I’ve been writing since middle school. I ended up combining a lot of these ideas into one story. 1-3 are all related to a fantasy series I’ve been writing called Dreams. 4 ended up being put into another series I’m writing, called I Promise. 5 and 7 both ended up evolving and used as the basis for a short story I wrote that is in the same universe as I Promise. Then the rest have been scrapped.